Senin, 25 April 2016

HAPPY WEDDING

Lately, I received some wedding invitation from my friends. As now I stay outside Indonesia, they understood when I said I can't come.

Ever since graduate school, I already got many wedding invitation too, and I feel so sad because the number invitation that I can attend, I can count it using my fingers in one hand. Many reasons back than, from the wedding ceremony in the other city (also other province), overlap timing with another schedule, to classic excuse, no money to go to the place (too far). Ah! I feel I am being selfish at that time.

Having realized that situation, my mother ever said to me: "Aduh anakku ini kalau saudaranya nikah ga pernah bisa datang. Semoga nanti pas kamu nikah mereka datang ya". I know my mother was kidding. But there are truth beneath that words, I ain't have a will so I dont find a way.

So, usually, when I got invitation from my friend who stay in Tuban, my mother will attend it to me, since I used to stay in Bandung.

I know it was very bad. It may be forgiven to say happy to them through electronic mail, but I wish in a deep of my heart, I can give them blessing in person.

2 komentar:

  1. yah mau gak mau dek namanya juga merantau
    btw mamiku dulu nggak ngizinin aku kuliah di jawa tengah atau jawa barat juga karena itu, nantinya nggak pulang-pulang. etapi kerja bertahuntahun di jakarta haha sama juga nggak pulang2. merantau memang berat, mangats ya...

    BalasHapus
  2. hehehe. iya ya mbak. iya ini masih semangat mumpung masih muda hehehe

    BalasHapus